- Regular disinfection of frequently touched objects
- Particular attention to general cleanliness and hygiene of all areas
- Disinfection of key cards after departure
- Provision of hand sanitizer all around the house
- Free-to-use disposable gloves available at our buffets
- Individual use of our sauna upon request
- Laminated menus
- Covid-19 prevention plan
We care about your safety.
The current situation in connection with Covid-19 is challenging for all of us – nonetheless, we do our best to organize your stay at our hotel as safe and relaxing as possible for you. With this in mind, we comply with the guidelines of our federal ministry and follow the recommended safety and hygienic measures for accommodation and gastronomy to ensure the health of our guests and employees at all times. The service box on this page gives an overview on the most important measures we take.
Please find more details on the mentioned points and current regulations in Austria visiting the following websites:
- Achensee Tourist Association (English)
- welcome.tirol (English)
- Austrian National Tourist Office (English)
- Sichere Gastfreundschaft (German only)
- Austrian Federal Economic Chamber (Overview gastronomy; German only)
- Austrian Federal Economic Chamber (Overview hotel industry; German only)
Stay safe! We are looking forward to welcoming you.
Yours, Family Klingler and the whole team
P.S.: Here you can find our current cancellation policy.
We kindly ask you to take your self-responsibility seriously and to always follow the current Austrian safety regulations. However, as from March 5th, 2022, an extensive relaxation of rules takes effect in Austria. From now on, there is no need to show some proof that you are vaccinated, negatively testet or recovered from a Covid-infection (so-called "3-G-rule") to be allowed to enter hotels, restaurants and other recreational operations. Besides, it is not obligatory anymore to wear an FFP2 face mask or to register with your contact data in restaurants. Nonetheless, we kindly ask you to still exercise caution, to keep your distance, and to subsequently make your own contribution to fighting this pandemic.
Thank you for your support!